Technical Writer – Master Registered Industry Code of Practice
Director and Principal Consultant, Sean Minto, is the Technical Writer of the Master Code – A registered industry code of practice under section 706 of the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL).
The main purpose of this Code is to assist each party in the Chain of Responsibility to ensure the safety of transport activities and to comply with relevant provisions of the HVNL. The Code translates the requirements of the HVNL into a practical application for the whole industry and suggests controls to manage safety and compliance.
If you need help mastering the Master Code…
Looking for a certified WHS Consultant based in Sydney specialising in Supply Chain & Logistics?
Sydney WHS Consultant
Supply Chain Safety Excellence is a professional WHS consulting business established by director and principal consultant Sean Garrick Minto in March 2017. Our focus is on achieving high performing and sustainable work health and safety outcomes for all our clients through:
- Integrating and managing supply chain and logistics safety and compliance risks using WHS management systems and frameworks.
- Conducting safety audits, site inspections and compliance audits.
- Introducing Risk Management practices and Critical Control Management frameworks.
- Developing and writing WHS Management System policies and procedures, professional reports and communications at all levels.
- Implementing safety leadership programs and creating a culture of safety.
- Carrying out serious incident investigations using the ICAM (Incident Causation Analysis Method) to avoid further accidents.
Supply Chain Safety Excellence is based in Ryde, Sydney and we work with clients all over Australia and New Zealand. Contact Sean today to discuss any aspect of your existing safety program or for assistance with specific safety initiatives.
Safe Trucking and Supply Chains
We have engaged/worked with Sean Minto at Supply Chain Safety Excellence over the past few years for a variety of reasons around Chain Of Responsibility (CoR) and have found the service, subject knowledge and timely action to be at some of the highest standards of a third party expert that we have engaged.
Sean’s industry knowledge and understanding of the legislation/framework makes interrupting our requirements, along with our partners requirements within CoR a clearer than most process.
We highly recommend Supply Chain Safety Excellence to any company that may need assistance, auditing or advice in regards to their Responsibilities, Accountability’s and Authorities with the CoR framework.
Sean Starkey, Head of Safety, Inghams Enterprises Pty Ltd