2017 was a cracking year for Supply Chain Safety Excellence and we are excited to welcome in the new year and all the challenges and opportunities it is sure to bring.
2017 Company News
- It was a busy start-up period for Supply Chain Safety Excellence and the first 5 months saw us working with three foundation clients, and ad hoc work with three other clients. A 7th client is in the pipeline for the New Year.
- Our Director and Principal Consultant, Sean, has flown just over 32,000 km on 42 flights!
- At Christmas, in lieu of client Christmas gifts, Supply Chain Safety Excellence made a meaningful donation to the Australian Red Cross 2017 Christmas Appeal. We also have a charitable donations policy whereby we will donate 1% of one days day rate per project. So far a meaningful donation has been made to Beyond Blue to support everyone to live the most mentally healthy lives possible.
Key Projects & Activities in 2017
- Technical writer of a Registered Industry Code of Practice under the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) – drafting of which is progressing well
- Undertaking a review and producing a report on transport safety and compliance for two clients
- Writing standards and other supporting material for critical safety risks for one client
- Facilitating and providing guidance on a regular basis to an industry transport safety network
- Conducting a plant and equipment risk assessment for one client
Supply Chain Safety Excellence thanks all our existing clients for their support and looks forward to building upon these business relationships in 2018 and forming new relationships also.