2018 was another successful year for Supply Chain Safety Excellence. Following on from our start up in 2017 we prospered in our first year as a small consulting business. We are excited to welcome in the 2019 new year and all the challenges and opportunities it is sure to bring. In actual fact, things are already off to a flying start with two interstate trips supporting three clients in our first week back.
2018 Company News
- It was a prosperous 2018 for Supply Chain Safety Excellence building our client base from 6 in 2017 to 14 in 2018, with a 15th in the pipeline to commence in 2019
- In 2018 our Director and Principal Consultant, Sean, has flown just over 66,600 km on 79 flights! As Sean says:
“you have to go where the work is and where the client needs you to go”
- At Christmas, in lieu of client Christmas gifts, Supply Chain Safety Excellence made a meaningful donation to The Salvation Army 2018 Christmas Appeal
- We also have a charitable donations policy whereby we donate 1% of one day’s day rate per project. This year, a meaningful donation has been made to Beyond Blue to support everyone to live the most mentally healthy lives possible.
Key Projects & Activities in 2018
- Technical writer the Master Registered Industry Code of Practice under the Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) – which was published in December 2018
- Conducting CoR risk assessments and control effectiveness reviews for 6 new clients, and assisting 4 of these clients with implementation activities
- Conducting a traffic management review for a new client at a large manufacturing plant
- Ongoing facilitation and providing guidance on a regular basis to an industry transport safety network
- Conducting further plant and equipment risk assessments for a repeat client
Supply Chain Safety Excellence thanks all our existing clients for their support and looks forward to building upon these business relationships in 2019 and forming new relationships also.