Safety Excellence is Business Excellence
Supply Chain Safety Excellence is focused on achieving high performing and sustainable health and safety outcomes in collaboration with their clients, specialising in the Supply Chain and Logistics industry sector. Founded in 2017 by Director and Principal Consultant Sean Minto, Supply Chain Safety Excellence core services include:
- Using WHS management systems and frameworks to manage supply chain and logistics safety and compliance risks.
- Safety training, safety audits, self-insurance audits, chain of responsibility compliance audits, site inspections and observations.
- Analysing, researching and diagnosing safety trends to ensure continual improvements.
- Using ICAM to investigate serious incidents and reduce the risk of future events occurring.
- Embedding robust Risk Management practices and Critical Control Management frameworks.
We work with clients locally in Sydney, as well as wider Australia and New Zealand.
Logistics & Supply Chain WHS Consultant in Sydney
Supply Chain Safety Excellence is available for short to medium term WHS and Chain of Responsibility projects in the following areas:
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Transport and road freight
- Warehousing and distribution
- Express/retail freight
Supply Chain Safety Excellence holds current insurances for workers compensation, public liability ($20M) and professional indemnity ($2M). Certificates of currency can be provided upon request. Get in touch with Sean today to discuss your WHS requirements.
Sydney’s Leading Supply Chain & Logistics WHS Consultant
As an experienced leader and OHS Professional, Sean Minto exemplifies safety leadership and makes a tangible difference to every business he works with.
Sean Minto: OHS Professional
Sean Minto is an experienced senior leader and Certified OHS Professional with a Master of Science (OHS) with Distinction. Sean has led the health and safety function in high-risk industries including 22 years grounding at BHP/BlueScope. Sean is a recognised Supply Chain and Logistics industry safety leader with 10 years’ experience in senior HSE roles in some of Australia’s largest supply chains in manufacturing, express/retail freight and fast-moving consumer goods.
Sean has a proven track record in leading change and improving safety performance and culture, driven by authentic safety leadership, reliable systems and robust risk management practices. Sean has reduced the risk profiles, injury and illness rates in several of Australia’s leading companies. Sean is an experienced advisor, risk assessor and manager, trainer and workshop facilitator, auditor and inspector, reviewer, safety and compliance manager, systems developer, investigator, management reporter and presenter, change agent and improvement leader.
Sean has extensive experience in managing safety and compliance risks and implementing critical control management frameworks in a range of sectors. These include supply chain and logistics, transport, warehousing and distribution, including chain of responsibility; road safety, traffic management; loading and unloading, mobile handling equipment and pedestrian interactions; product storage and handling, load restraint, working at heights; hazardous manual handling tasks and hazardous chemical management.
- Master of Science (Occupational Health and Safety) (with Distinction)
- Certified Generalist OHS Professional (COHSProf)
About the Logo
- The logo represents Supply Chain Safety Excellence through a bridge like road infrastructure on a journey of continuous improvement.
- Safety excellence is a journey of continuous improvement to achieve reducing injury and incident rates.
- The pillars (or foundations) represent the parties in the supply chain of responsibility, working together to achieve public safety, and efficient, innovative and safe business practices.
- Supply Chain Safety Excellence working in collaboration with their clients to achieve superior safety outcomes and ultimately business excellence